The 2nd JCA-AACR Precision Cancer Medicine International Conference invites you to submit your presentation to be shared at the Poster Sessions taking place between June 28-30, 2023 in Kyoto, Japan.
For instructions on how to submit your presentation, please see the submission guidelines.
- The abstract submission deadline is on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 (Japan Standard Time, UTC+9).
- Those who wish to submit their abstracts are requested to complete their registration and payment prior to the deadline above.
- The abstract submission link will be sent to you via an auto-generated receipt once your payment has been completed with a credit card.
- The number of abstract submissions as a Lead presenter is limited to 1 (one) submission per author. However, this does not limit the number of submission as co-authors of abstracts.
- All submissions shall be peer-reviewed.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to make the final decision on all submissions.
- Notification of submission acceptance will be made to individual authors by May 25th, 2023. (Please note the notification date has been postponed.)
- Accepted abstracts must be presented in Kyoto by the pre-registered author.
- All authors (including responsible researchers) are required to submit the COI (Japanese Cancer Association/Conflict of Interest (COI) disclosure).
- The abstracts will be published as conference proceedings on-site and in a downloadable electronic version, in exactly the same format as they were submitted.
- AI, computational biology
- Cancer genomic medicine
- Cancer model systems
- Cancer prevention
- Clinical trials
- Drug resistance
- Epigenetics and epigenomics
- Genetics and genomics
- Germline predisposition
- Immunology and immunotherapy
- Inflammation and cancer
- Liquid biopsy
- Novel therapeutic targets
- Real-world evidence and real-world data
- Somatic mutations in precancerous tissue and tumor initiation
- Tumor microenvironment
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest